Wednesday, October 31, 2012

{31 for 21} Happy Halloween

I feel like I ended 31 for 21 on a lame note.  I missed posting yesterday, for no good reason.  Other than the fact that taking care of two small children and a house is exhausting.  And last night when I'm usually blogging, I was frantically cleaning the house for it to be shown, again. 

And tonight I'm sharing some sub-par Halloween photos. It's hard to get quality photos when you're scrambling out the door to so your house can be shown at 6pm on Halloween night.  (No, I'm not bitter about that at all.) 

My favorite part of Halloween was the fact that even though Kennedy couldn't say trick or treat, Happy Halloween or thank you she did say "BYE" and waved after each person gave her candy.  It was adorable.  I also loved that she picked one piece of candy out of the bowls when we told her to.

This is what happens when you try to photograph your child once they are mobile.

What?  You wanted my picture by all those pumpkins?

Caleb's first Halloween!

Kennedy was fascinated by the pumpkin seeds cooking.

Happy Halloween blog reading people!

Trick or treating at Kennedy's favorite grocery store.

My little poodle.

Choosing candy.

Getting a head start.... 

More candy!

She was so proud when I told her she did a good job taking one piece.

Back home and exhausted!

Mom, why did I have to go all around the neighborhood when we had a whole bowl at home?

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm so amazed seeing all these kids with hoods on. There's no way Cora will wear a hood like that. But man Kennedy looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete