Sunday, October 14, 2012

{31 for 21} Photo Dump


We have had an exhausting weekend.  Exhausting, but wonderful.  However, I don't have the energy to write tonight, so here are all the photos I've been promising.  Definitely more to come tomorrow on the Step Up For Down Syndrome Celebration, ad Kennedy's new friend.

Giving Mr. Bear kisses on the road trip.
 
 Forget drawing, this helps my teeth. 

Oooh mom, I love the crayons you made me.

I am such a daddy's girl.

I'll give you five Great Grandma!

Hey Aunt Michelle, I like your bar!

This is a serious conversation.

Grocery shopping at Aunt Michelle and Uncle Sam's!

I'll push brother in the cart, like mommy pushes me.

Thanks for all the great toys Aunt Michelle!

My perfect family.

Where's Kennedy?!

Peekaboo Kennedy!

Quality time with Grandma and Caleb.

Yes, you read it right.  I was born Princess.

And here I come, so watch out!!!!
 \
I'll play with you. But no you can't have your mail back.

Giving Caleb kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment