Saturday, October 1, 2011

31 For 21

How is it almost already October?  So many things happening this month.  Kennedy's attending her first wedding tomorrow.  She'll be seeing her great aunt and uncle again, taking another vacation, going to the pumpkin patch - and OF COURSE - her first Halloween.

But that's not all.  October is Down syndrome awareness month.  To help promote awareness I'll be blogging daily for the next 31 days to raise awareness for Trisomy 21(Down syndrome).  Each day I'll provide some sort of a fact, statistic or story about Down syndrome or the way it has impacted our lives.  And of course, you'll keep getting all of Kennedy's cuteness.  Please remember to pass on everything I share with you, to help promote awareness.

I'll be doing enough blogging over the next 31 days, and you all know our lives aren't THAT exciting.  So for tonight, I'll just leave you with some pictures.












No comments:

Post a Comment