Monday, October 24, 2011

31 For 21: It's Official

I know this whole month and the reason I'm blogging every day is to bring awareness for Down syndrome.  But to be completely honest - I just don't have anything more to say about it.  It doesn't rule our lives, and I'm truly blessed to have such an amazing little girl - no matter how many chromosomes she happens to have.

That said, last week's rough week is carrying over into this week, and I'm sick.  But when you're mom there are no days off.  In fact, not only do I not get a day off, I'm spending all day worrying that I'm going to make Kennedy sick too!  Which is the last thing she needs.  The best part of being sick, is that I got the chance to take a really great nap with my princess today.  It's a rarity that Kennedy will sleep for 2 hours, but she must have known that mommy needed it!  Now that I think about it, the nap was so good, I think I'm going to join the little monkey in bed now.  I promise, Halloween pictures to come tomorrow.  No matter how awful I feel, I'm going to take some.

No comments:

Post a Comment