Wednesday, May 18, 2011

When Did This Happen?!?!

Kennedy will be three months old tomorrow!!!  It's so hard to believe that exactly three months ago, we were on our way to the the birth center.  I've faced some of the biggest challenges of my life, but they have also been the most amazing three months.  I always knew I wanted to be a mom, but now that I am, I really don't even remember what life was like before Kennedy.  She truly is the best thing to happen to our family. 

But she is growing up WAY too fast!  I need a pause button.  She's up to 10lbs 5oz and 22 1/4 inches.  She's still my little peanut, but her personality is really coming through, and she's definitely out of the newborn phase.  She even sits in her stroller like a big girl now!  She loves taking walks now that she can see the world.


Just a reminder - Saturday is the day that we walk for children with Congenital Heart Defects!  There is still time to make your donation if you haven't done so.  Every penny makes a difference, and we appreciate all of the support from our wonderful family and friends.  I'm happy to say that we have raised almost $1000!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer and Kennedy!Happy three month birthday! I love your blog.
    Your friends,
    Gretchen and Julian
    http://blog.gretchenmather.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 3 month Kennedy gramma loves you so much. You have brought so much joy and happiness to my life. I can't even put it into words but please know gramma Char loves you sooooo much.
    Love Gramma Char

    ReplyDelete