Thursday, June 30, 2011

4 Days

It's hard to believe it's already Thursday, and that four days from now, we'll be in the hospital, preparing for the hardest and longest day of our lives.  The past four months have proven what wonderful friends and family we have, and how the support of so many people we don't know can make an impact on our lives.  For that I am grateful.

As it stands now, I'll be taking a short hiatus from blogging, Facebook, etc.  Basically, I'm shutting my computer off for a few days.  I'll be back on Monday night from the hospital, or Tuesday morning to provide updates on how surgery is going.  I want to enjoy the next few days with my daughter and husband.  Not to mention, I still haven't bothered to start packing.  I appreciate all of the thoughts and prayers that you are sending to Kennedy and our family. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm a relatively new reader, but want to let you know I will be thinking about you and Kennedy. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best luck to you three! We will definitely be thinking of you guys and Miss Kennedy.

    ReplyDelete