Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Day With Grandma

I can check one more thing off my list off things to do before surgery.  Blood donation - done.  I was pretty nervous after they advised against it while breastfeeding.  My iron levels were great, so I was good to go.  30 minutes later, and one less pint of blood, I was out of there with out incident.  It was a rough morning.  I just kept thinking, "next week at this time she'll be in surgery."  The good news, next week at THIS time, it will be done and hopefully she will be on her way to a speedy recovery. 

We had lousy weather again, so aside from donating blood, it was another day in the house.  Grandma came over for some quality time with Kennedy.

Big smiles for Grandma!

Sitting up like a big girl with mommy!

Mama Kisses!!!!!



Look who can "stand!!!"

Grandma snuggles.  All tired out after a day of play.

1 comment:

  1. Aunt Michelle & Uncle SamJune 29, 2011 at 6:33 AM

    I just can't get over what amazing photos you continue to get - and what an adorable great niece I have!! You & your mom look so happy - you just light up when you've got Kennedy in your arms! Just think, it's all gonna be in the past soon & you'll be planning to take her home from the hospital!! Can't wait to have that happen!! Love to all, Aunt M & Uncle S

    ReplyDelete