Saturday, June 18, 2011

Grandpa's Here!!!

It's so wonderful to have my dad here for the weekend.  He hasn't seen Kennedy since she was a week old, do needless to say - she has changed a lot!  He's enjoying how active and playful she is.  Even if it means tripping over all kinds of toys that make music. 

I'm not ready for the weekend to come to an end, because of course I'm not ready to drop my dad off at the airport again, but I have to admit I'm pretty excited about Father's Day!  I've been going crazy trying not to show Marlon the pictures we had done last week, and it's killing me!  Not to mention, this is the first Father's Day that I've been able to spend with my Dad in about 10 years.  I thought last year was his best Father's Day - that's when we called him and told him we were pregnant.  I'm pretty sure that spending the day with hus granddaughter tops that!

There will be tons of pictures to come tomorrow night.  I'm letting Grandpa be the photographer that he is and enjoy capturing every moment while he's here.   

No comments:

Post a Comment