Thursday, April 26, 2012

Must. Get. Cheerios.

Kennedy has been "crawling' so to speak for awhile.  Whether it be army crawly, scooting, whatever you want to call it.  We've been working on the hands and knees crawling, but this kiddo has always hated being on her knees.  Until recently.  She's been getting on her hands and knees for brief amounts of time, and yesterday she just decided to go with it.  We are mastering the hands and knees crawl!  Of course, her biggest motivation is - you guessed it - Cheerios!


She has definitely taken off with it and has been crawling on her hands and knees with more confidence and a little less effort.  I suspect in no time, I won't be able to keep up with her!  I could not be any more proud, especially because I know how hard this little princess has been working at this!

3 comments:

  1. Yay, Kennedy! I cried when Hailey started crawling. You might want to start gating off rooms....she will be everywhere...fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our house is a VERY open floor plan! Gating anything off is going to be next to impossible. It's all just going to have to be "Kennedy proof." lol

      Delete
  2. I tagged you today in my post 11 Random Things (maybe while you are "resting" you can come up with a few :-)

    ReplyDelete