Sunday, April 1, 2012

Kennedy's Latest Photo Shoot!

I had no idea just how much one little girl could melt my heart.  But Kennedy does more and more every day.  I'm so proud of her accomplishments and her determination.  I love all of her silly faces and the smiles and giggles get better each day.  And the new little *wink* she does is absolutely adorable and hysterical.  Her one year photo shoot was a little delayed because we've had so much going on, but we were able to get them done today and I couldn't be any happier with them!
















7 comments:

  1. Ooooh she is just soooo gorgeous! I love these photos! I know you don't know me well (and vice versa I suppose!) but would you mind if I made something with these photos of Kennedy, like the images in this album:

    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.422432221349.217172.687726349&type=3&l=e078d9651e

    I love that tiny arm chair - so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be awesome! I don't think you'll be able to save them from the blog. If you want to send me your email address to: lifeasweknowitjennifer@gmail.com I can send you the images. :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Oh my...the wink is hilarious!! As always she is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Disregard email, the image size was fine. Here are the pictures I made for you. She is just so cute! (btw, love that she found the bucket more interesting than the toys inside!!)

    http://www.ragingpistachio.co.uk/pics/layouts/scrapbook175.jpg

    http://www.ragingpistachio.co.uk/pics/large%20graphics/Kennedy8x10.jpg

    ReplyDelete