Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter! (A bit late...)

Let me start by saying that I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!  We had my mom and my husband's mom over for a nice relaxing day of swimming and barbecuing.  Kennedy was definitely more into Easter this year than last.  She loved all the goodies in her Easter basket.  As much as I never let Kennedy eat candy, it was fun to give her a few marshmallow peeps and a chocolate bunny.  The peeps were fun to play with, and she put them in her mouth a few times, but she was NOT a fan of eating them.  They were more of a fun mess to play with.  The chocolate bunny on the other hand, went straight to her mouth over and over again.  She definitely ate more of that than the peeps, but she still wasn't obsessed with it, and most of it ended up in the trash, after being tossed around the floor.  Here's some snapshots from the day. 

Hey peeps!  Happy Easter!

I have my own version of the bunny hop.

Thanks for the card Grandma!  I love you too!

I'm going to give my brother kisses like this.

What else is in here?

I wonder what these taste like.

I'm not so sure mom...

They're kinda weird....

 And sticky...

What am I really supposed to do with it?

 How about I give you the pirate wink?

And get a little more sticky....

 Then come after the camera!!!!!

Look!  I got a chocolate bunny!

 Now this is pretty good.

What?  Is there something on my face?

I could get used to this!

How come Easter only comes around once a year?

What's so funny mom?


No comments:

Post a Comment