Thursday, March 29, 2012

Vacation Photo Bomb and Other Updates

Kennedy is getting more and more mobile!  Pulling up, scooting, and just getting around!  She *can* crawl, but Kennedy is Kennedy and she does things the way she wants.  And she doesn't like being on her knees, so she uses her butt to get every where.  It's been 3 weeks since we saw our Early Interventionist last and she was just blown away at the advances that Kennedy has made over the past few weeks.  She's also *talking* more and more.  And I can't forget about her new found love for yelling.  She's not unhappy, but she loves to yell.  At the top of her lungs.  Sometimes in hotels, at 11pm.  Sometimes in the close confines of the car...for three hours.  And even in doctor's offices.  Kennedy makes herself known. 

Today was also a Cardiology follow up.  Kennedy rocked it!  We got another perfect report and Kennedy weighed in at a whopping 17lbs 13oz!!! 

Here are some pictures from the past week.  And I promise, you'll start seeing more updates from me! 

Sleeping on Aunt Michelle and Uncle Sam's pool table.

Hi Great Grandma.  I like your necklace.

I can't handle all this family time.  I'm exhausted!

Enjoying the beach!

I think we should start every morning with a walk on the beach.

Hanging out poolside!

 Yes, I'm cute and I know it.

And sometimes I'm shy.

Mom, stop taking pictures,  I don't really like this hat.

Daddy, can't we get a pool at home?

Swimming is fun!  But don't think I'm going to sleep more tonight.

Okay, maybe swimming made me tired.  I'll nap now.

 Did someone say I was getting ice cream?

With sprinkles????
 

I had a little bit of ice cream, and now I'm up partying.

Mom, why don't we ever bring my bike on vacation?

This thing is so much fun!

Look mom, I'm steering!

1 comment:

  1. These are by far some of the cutest pictures ever. She is such a ham! Love it!

    ReplyDelete