Sunday, April 24, 2011

Kennedy's First Easter!

The Easter Bunny came to Tampa!  It's amazing how much holidays change when you have a child.  I don't remember the last time Easter was so much fun.  When I was a kid I used to make my mom hide the eggs over and over and over again.  In just a few years I'm sure I'll be doing the same thing for Kennedy.  We ran out of time to color eggs, and I don't think Kennedy really missed it.  We filled our day with lots of excitement, and both of her Grandmas came over to share in all of the Easter fun!

I also decided that I really need to learn how to use my camera!  I did a few photo shoots with Kennedy today, and we had so much fun.  I'll try not to bore you with the 500 pictures, and just give you the highlights and her best expressions!












Daddy even dressed up as the Easter Bunny!  We were kind of sad that we couldn't get the "first Easter" picture with the Easter Bunny.  Mommy put bunny ears on daddy, and drew whiskers on his cheeks!  Kennedy wasn't very happy, and I'm pretty sure the whole thing went down about as well as it would have had I taken her to the mall.


We also took Kennedy swimming for the first time today!  She absolutely loves the water, so I was hoping that the pool would go over just as well.  She loved it.  We ran into two small problems.  Her hat kept falling over her face, and there were a TON of love bugs.  Hopefully they go away soon so we can make another trip to the pool.



We had a wonderful day!  I'm so excited for all of Kennedy's "first" holidays!  If Easter was this much fun, I can only imagine what Halloween and Christmas will be like! 

1 comment: