Monday, April 18, 2011

Drink Up, Buttercup

That's what my mom always tells Kennedy.  Well, apparently she's listening.  We had our Mom's Group at the birth center today, so I weighed her, to prepare myself for tomorrow's cardio appointment.  A whopping 9lbs 4oz!!!!  That's 7 ounces since last Tuesday and a grand total of 12 ounces in 12 days!!!

Fingers crossed that we can have an uneventful cardiology appointment.  I usually dread these appointments, but I'm going in with a new sense of confidence.  I've stopped obsessing over her weight and eating (for the most part) and she's doing well (or at least I think she is.)  I'm hoping that we can get out of there with out the "great formula debate."  I'll be sure to update tomorrow.

I can't help but to show off some more of Kennedy's funny faces from this afternoon.





3 comments:

  1. Woohooo- go Kennedy!! 12 oz in 12 days is really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why hello Kennedy! Jen I'm glad she is doing so well keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a doll! I am glad she is doing so well :)

    ReplyDelete