Sunday, January 22, 2012

Some Cute Kennedy

Fail.  I don't have much to say.  It's been an exhausting weekend, and I didn't even do a good job of getting great pictures.  I'm really glad I have an iPhone, because otherwise I'd be in serious trouble.  I'm DETERMINED to take out my "real" camera and get some good photos this week.  I also need to start thinking about her *gasp* one year photos!  How is that possible???

But in the mean time.  Here are some adorable photos.

What's this stuff called mom?  Cottage cheese?

I'm still deciding, but I think I like it.  And it's fun.

Get over the germ factor mom.  This table feels really good on my gums!

Can someone please tell me what's taking so long to get my food?

3 comments:

  1. She is so darn cute! :) Miss K loves to gum things too ... I just figure she's boosting her immunities. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness....she looks like such a big girl in the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Just wanted to let you know I added your blog to the families list at Real Life | Down syndrome. :) A few of us are trying to reactivate this site I created awhile ago ... let me know if you do NOT want to be listed! :) Thanks!

    http://reallifedownsyndrome-resources.blogspot.com/2010/02/families.html

    ReplyDelete