Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Family Time

Remember when being pregnant made me a bad blogger?  Well, as I suspected, having two kids makes me an even worse blogger.  October is Down syndrome awareness month, and last year I participated in the 31 for 21 challenge and blogged daily to help raise awareness.  I'm going to attempt it again this year, though I expect it may be much harder. 

My dad was here visiting this weekend.  He hadn't seen Kennedy since April and obviously has never met Caleb.  Kennedy was sure to show off all of her new skills as well as her baby brother!  Here's some photos from the weekend.  I promise, I'll be blogging more soon!

 I love the airport!!

 I'm going to tickle your feet Caleb!

Hey Grandpa, look at this.

I can open all of them.

Nap time with my baby brother.  

Hey, what do we keep in here?

And thanks to Grandpa for some updated family photos.




No comments:

Post a Comment