Saturday, September 8, 2012

18 Month Stats and Photo Dump

Kennedy had her18 month visit with the pediatrician this week.  Something I usually dread.  You know, the developmental questions that the nurses ask, and I usually have to answer most with "no, not yet."  Despite knowing how great she's doing these questions usually serve as a reminder to her delays (not that I need a reminder) and I usually leave feeling a little sad.  I don't know if it was the chaos of having Caleb's 1 month appointment at the same time, or maybe they assumed the questions weren't appropriate, but they didn't exist at this visit.  Instead, the doctor just asked how she was doing with things.  She got a perfect report, which was a big relief, as always.  And she's still hanging on to the typical growth chart at 20 pounds 4 ounces and 30 1/4 inches!

P.S. In addition to her appointment, Kennedy also broke 3 bottles of wine at the grocery store his week. Thankfully, they laughed it off.  And apparently they don't have a "you break it you buy it" policy!

Here are some photos from the last few days. 

It's cool Grandma, I don't mind the doctor.

Can I wash his hair mom?

Are you serious?  I can't? That word isn't in my vocabulary.

Caleb, I'm going to give you kisses. 

Don't worry mom, I'll babysit.

I don't want pictures.  To the pool people!!

I love swimming!

I didn't do it.

Daddy thinks I'm snuggling, but I'm really playing with a string on the pillow.

Why did you tell on me, mom?

Practicing standing! No hands!!

 
 

3 comments:

  1. She is just as cute as they come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see her progress.. and please share the story of breaking the wine bottles. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how big she is getting!!

    ReplyDelete