Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day & Catching Up!

Slacker blogger back again!  I promise, some day I'll get around to posting more than once a week.  But no guarantees on when that will be. 

First off, I want to say Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!  Especially to my wonderful husband, my own father and my father-in-law.  Kennedy is so lucky to have such an amazing father and such wonderful grandfathers.  

We're in the middle of a whole lot of excitement!  Counting down the weeks until Caleb makes his appearance, for one!  It's hard to believe there are only *weeks* left.  Since my last update...over a week ago...we took Kennedy to the beach.  That was a fail!  She was very interested in eating the sand and shells, and less interested in everything else.  Combine that with the "dangerous marine life" warnings, and our day at the beach quickly turned into an afternoon at the pool.  And the main reason for my slacking this week, was a sick little monkey.  Fortunately she's well on her way to being back to normal and life has gotten crazy again.  But for a few days, there was a lot of snuggle time with mommy. 

Here's a random dump of Kennedy for the last 9 or so days!

And, I'm off...

Well this is interesting...

I think I want to try snacking on some shells. I know there's plenty.

What do you mean I can't eat them?

I think I like the pool better mom.

The only time I ever sit on the bed with Signing Times and a snack is when I'm sick.

Tylenol makes it a little better.

I'm cute and I know it.

I'm so funny...

Mama...I think I'm going to get into real estate.

Father's Day with Papa Sam and Grandma Grace. 
Someone decided to take half a nap and was worn out after pool time.






No comments:

Post a Comment