Sunday, March 25, 2012

Blogging Vacation

I've been slacking a lot lately when it comes to blogging.  I'll blame it on having a 13 month old who is getting more and more mobile, therefore requiring more and more of my energy.  There's also the fact that I'm now more than half way through my pregnancy.  And this week we've been busy traveling, and spending time with family, attending my husband's Grandmother's funeral, and finally taking a much needed break!!  The past two weeks or so have been mentally and physically exhausting, and my wonderful husband surprised us with a mini beach getaway on our way home.  Needless to say, after 9 hours in the car, I was more than thrilled to arrive at an oceanfront resort instead of spending the next 6 or more hours in the car!  Okay, I won't lie, there was a little sense of anxiety as I realized that I'd have to find some *replacement* for milk, since I was not expecting this, and didn't bring enough breastmilk!  But other than that, I was completely thrilled!

Once we arrive home we have several appointments, so there will be more updates to come later this week.  Until then, I'm going to enjoy the time with my husband, my daughter, the beach and some excellent food!  I will have LOTS of pictures to come as well.  


No comments:

Post a Comment