Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Catching Up - Photo Bomb

Things have been pretty hectic around here the past week.  Kennedy is keeping us on our toes more and more every day.  We had PT today and her therapist was amazed at how much progress has been made in just the past two weeks.  I think it's safe to say that she's well on her way to walking independently.  Like a lot of other things, it's just a matter of her gaining the confidence and comfort to take off.

Here's some photos and videos of the past week.  Also, some professional family photos!

Hey mom!  Look what I can do!

Hi blog reading people!

This is good chicken.

More ice cream please?

 This is good stuff.

I adopted mommy's pillow.  I hope she doesn't mind.

I don't want to go on another car ride.

Grandma, what are you doing?

If it means I get Cheerios, I'll check it out.

This isn't so bad after all!

 Does this thing sing anything else?

You don't mind if I move this table, right?

Do you people want some dinner entertainment?


And last but not least, here are the family/maternity photos from a few weeks ago.  Kennedy was less than interested, but we still got some great photos. 








3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Jenn! Hope to see you guys before C makes his entrance! Shannon and Paisley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos! I love them! Can't wait for Caleb's arrival! -Alysia from Babycenter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kennedy dancing was too stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete