Wednesday, October 2, 2013

31 for 21: Our Normal

When Kennedy was born I thought our lives were being flipped upside down.  I wasn't sure that our lives would ever be "normal" and I was quite positive that our dreams would surely change.  Boy was I wrong.  In fact, I couldn't have been more wrong!  

One of the big dreams my husband and I always had was vacationing with our children in Hilton Head. We have taken Kennedy twice, but this summer it was time to make it a true family vacation!  We packed up our mini van, including both Grandmas for a 10 day vacation in Hilton Head!  The kids had an absolute blast!  Kennedy loved the beach, and was so excited to play in the sand and water.  We spent every moment enjoying the beach and pool, and pretty much lived in our swimsuits the majority of the time.  

We were also fortunate enough to meet up with one of my very talented friends, for some family photographs.  I'm pretty sure our lives are about as normal as could be....













3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of them sitting side-by-side on the beach. You have a beautiful family. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled across your blog by accident and am so glad I did. I have looked at every picture and my heart melts every time I see her smile....Your children are truly beautiful! Thank you for sharing your story!

    ReplyDelete