Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Photos. Finally.

We have returned home from Disney.  It was an amazing trip. One I'll update more on over the next few days.  In the mean time, I have pictures.  Lots of them.  And once I get done with the explosion of photos and Disney updates, we'll get back to real blogging.  I promise.  No more excuses.  That is, if I still have any readers.

Here's Thanksgiving photos.  Note the size difference between Kennedy and Caleb.  No, I didn't photoshop anything.  And no, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you.  They both wear the same size diaper.  My 21 month old is wearing 18 month clothes and my 4 month old is wearing 9 month clothes.  He won't have his well baby appointment until Wednesday but I'm fairly certain there isn't more than a 2-3 pound difference between them.







2 comments:

  1. Kennedy has the most infectious smile ever. I cannot look at a photo of her smile without giggling a little to myself.

    ReplyDelete