Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas!  We have had a busy but fun week!  We did a lot of shopping, and had a lot of craft time.  Kennedy enjoyed making cards with her thumb prints, and salt dough ornaments for daddy, and her grandma's.  I made her a felt tree with ornaments to take off and rearrange how ever she wanted.  She played with it a little, but mostly ran around with them.  After all, Kennedy doesn't care much for anything that requires her to be stationary for more than 90 seconds.  I really enjoyed making new traditions with my babies.  And although I haven't been able to teach Kennedy to make animal sounds, I did teach her to say, "Ho ho ho!"  She has walked around saying ho ho ho all week.  And it's the cutest thing ever.  Unfortunately, it seems our new Christmas tradition is for Kennedy to be sick.  Fortunately she was in a great mood, but had snot running down her nose in most photos.  Christmas Eve was busy with last minute errands and baking.  Kennedy had a great time helping me bake and decorate cookies.  She stirred up a bowl of sugar and then tossed it behind her.  We kicked off Christmas morning with cake butter pancakes and got right to work with gifts!  Kennedy was greeted by a new table and chair set on the patio, a kitchen set and a Servin' Surprises Table.  The kitchen was a HUGE hit.  She scored tons of puzzles, Little People sets, dolls, their accessories...the list is endless.  As you'll see from the pictures below, Santa was very good to everyone!  It was an amazing Christmas!  I feel truly blessed to have a wonderful family and such amazing children.  It was so much fun to see their faces light up, and I know Christmas will only get better each year.

In an effort to get this blog post done while Kennedy is napping, I'm going to wrap up with a lot of pictures from the past week.

Yes, I know I'm cute.

I have all the attention on me, before my cousin's performance starts.

Giving brother kisses!

Hi Facebook people!

Baby's First Christmas!

Mom, this coat thing sucks.

This felt tree is cool, but not as cool as the real tree.

I'm ready to bake mama!

How about these sprinkles mom?

Can you put extra in?

"Ho ho ho!  I'm baking!"

It's cool mom, I'll just sit up here.

Can we make cranberry bark next?

Really mom?  I can decorate this?

Oh, you didn't want me to eat it?

This is yummy mom.  More please?

Ho ho ho!  Santa will love this!

Checking for Santa!

Ho ho ho!  Better get the windex mom!

Santa came!!

Baby's First Christmas!

The little chunky monkey!


For me???

Want some coffee dad?

Sure Grandma, I'll pour you a cup.

Who's on the phone?

I'm mixing up some scrambled eggs mom.

Running for the gifts!!!

Diving right in!

 I love it Grandma!

She ran to the door with her new keys and said, "Bye!"

This is cool mom.

My friend Mickey!!!

I love you baby.

Caleb made me this???

Giving "Stitch" kisses.

Weeeeeee go faster Grandma!

Talk about photo overload.  I'm determined that I'll be better about blogging in the new year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment