Monday, September 19, 2011

Happy 7 Months!

Here we are...it's the 19th of the month again.  That means another "month" birthday for Kennedy!  Every month gets better and better.  I could not be more proud of my little princess.  I enjoy every minute of play time, all of her smiles and the sweetest little giggles.  Seriously, I couldn't ask for more.  And on her 7 month birthday she is weighing in at 15 pounds 5 ounces!!!  We have more than doubled our weight!  She's standing more and more, and has really perfected sitting up.  Today at my Mom's Group, she had a battle with one of her little buddies over her ball.  She's normally the baby that you can take a toy from, and she doesn't mind.  But today, she wanted to play with her ball and she wasn't letting ANYONE take it!  The best part of it, she didn't tip over when she was pulling the ball away from the other baby!  I was so proud of her strength, but I guess we'll have to work on sharing.  She's also standing more and more.  Who knows, maybe she'll skip crawling and go right to walking.  I will once again say, I don't remember what my life was like before Kennedy was born.  It must have been pretty boring.  Marlon and I are so lucky to have such an amazing baby, that has brought so much love, joy, and excitement into our lives.

I promise, there will be pictures tomorrow, from the beach.  For now, I'm off to pack for a short beach getaway!

2 comments:

  1. She is doing great! So fun! I love that she is not just letting everyone walk all over her!

    Have fun at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 7 months! That is great that she is standing up for herself already and not letting others take stuff from her!

    ReplyDelete